Opening in July 2017, 12 Madden Street brings you an unparalleled opportunity to secure a strategically important position in New Zealand’s innovation future.
/ABOUT 12 MADDEN ST
This location encapsulates the whole innovation precinct philosophy within a single building. On the ground and first three floors, renowned interior architects Jasmax have created working spaces and communal areas that reflect the latest trends in flexible space and coworking dynamics. The top two floors offer a corporate environment, with broad unencumbered spaces and dramatic glass walls allowing you to embrace your surrounding neighbourhood.
/FRESH THINKING WILL BE CELEBRATED HERE
12 Madden Street’s design ensures that the buildings entire community embraces discovery; it energises every aspect of the working day, from morning coffee to discovering shared points-of-view at curated pop-up events.
From corporate residents to start-ups and SME’s, everyone will be contributing to an innovation ecosystem that thrives on shared inspiration.
Building key features
- Architecturally designed building representing the very best building design and function
- Levels 4 and 5 offer flexible floor plates of 1,483m2 (subject to final measure)
- Floor to ceiling glazing for abundant natural light
- Flexible lease options enabling corporate residents to lease both floors or sublease a portion of a floor
- 5 Green Star rating
- Onsite concierge service
- Onsite reserved car parks
- Superb end-of-journey facilities including:
- Shower and changing rooms
- Lockers and towel service
- Ample cycle parks
- Drying room
- Event spaces capable of hosting seminars, exhibitions and functions for up to 300 people
- State of the art meeting spaces and conference facilities
- Energy efficient air conditioning featuring increased outdoor air rates, CO2 control and mixed-mode climate control
- Environmentally sustainable LED lighting
The fourth and fifth floors
3000 m2 of premium corporate office accommodation to be leased to one or two corporate organisations. Available from July 2017.
The third floor
Purpose-built accommodation for SME tenants with additional flexible grow on coworking space. A central laneway links communal areas and meeting rooms, providing opportunities for increased connections between businesses.
The second floor
This coworking environment with shared facilities includes various sizes of meeting rooms and a social hub. The Hub is designed as a casual meet-up area complete with external terrace to encourage social interaction between all building inhabitants and facilitate the collision of different ideas and viewpoints.
The first floor
An expertly designed event space capable of seating up to 300 people provides unique amenities right at the fingertips of all building inhabitants. The remainder of the floor is occupied by coworking desks and shared zones with an interconnecting staircase linking The Hub on Level 2 with the GridAKL Lounge on the ground floor.
A range of multipurpose bookable event and function spaces pushes the boundary of amenities and facilities usually on offer in a commercial building. Nine different meeting rooms offer seating arrangements for 4-14 people. An event and training space accommodates up to 32 in lecture-style seating. A pop-up event space is ideal for casual events, exhibitions, or new product showcases. The GridAKL Lounge is also located here, a space where building residents and GridAKL members can share coffee or lunch.